A symbolic emblem from the Gucci Garden, the fruit bat is yet another recognizable icon within the Garden designs. The winged motif appears as an antique gold-toned metal stud along with the word “Garden” on a structured leather chain mini bag or wallet. Combined with the textured tiger head spur closure-a unique detail referencing the Greek god Dionysus, who in myth is said to have crossed the river Tigris on a tiger sent to him by Zeus. Made in resistant textured leather.
Size: 8″W x 5.5″H x 1.5″D / 20cm x 14cm x 4cm
100% genuine materials, matching the quality of the authentic Gucci product (imported from Europe);
- Green leather
- Antique gold-toned hardware
- Metal fruit bat stud with the word Garden etched above
- Tiger head spur
- Hand-painted edges
- Hand-stitched details
- 16 card slots and two bill compartments
- Three separate interior compartments
- Zip coin pocket
- Chain shoulder strap with 23.5″ drop
- Snap closure
- Comes with dust bag, authentication cards, and pamphlets
- 1:1 mirror image quality
- The product images are our own. It’s the images of the actual replica product.
- Our Guarantee: The bag you receive will look exactly as our product images in terms of quality and description!
If there is any product that you have in mind but is not listed on our website, please feel free to chat with us to inquire.