The top handle Boston bag is introduced within the Gucci Horsebit 1955 collection for Pre-Fall 2020 in the House’s GG monogram trimmed with brown leather. Inspired by archival designs, the line unifies the original details first introduced over six decades ago with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world
Size: 10.8″ x 6.9″ x 4.3″ / 27.4 x 17.5 x 10.9 cm
100% genuine materials, matching the quality of the authentic Gucci product (imported from Europe);
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact
- Brown textured leather trim with a vintage effect
- Gold-toned hardware
- Cotton linen lining
- This product contains leather made through an alternative chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Horsebit detail
- Interior: open pockets with elastic
- Double top handles with 4.9″ drop and 15″ length
- Foldover closure with concealed magnet
- Comes with dust bag, authentication cards, and pamphlets
- 1:1 mirror image quality
- The product images are our own. It’s the images of the actual replica product.
- Our Guarantee: The product you receive will look exactly as our product images in terms of quality and description!
If there is any product that you have in mind but is not listed on our website, please feel free to chat with us to inquire.