A distinctive symbol from the ’70s archives, the gold bee is combined with the star motif. Remindful of the House’s whimsical narrative, the gold embroidered pattern decorates a black leather Princetown slipper. Unconventional yet entirely modern, the influential shoe is a contemporary interpretation of the Horsebit loafer.
100% genuine material, matching the quality of the authentic Gucci product (materials imported from Europe);
- Featured in Vogue’s 25 Ways to Gucci
- White leather with gold thread embroidered bees and stars
- Horsebit detail
- Elongated toe
- Leather sole
- .5″ heel
- These shoes run small, we recommend sizing up half a size
- Comes with dust bag, authentication cards, and pamphlets
- 1:1 mirror image quality
- The product images are our own. It’s the images of the actual replica product.
- For shoes, it will take 2-4 working days for manufacturing / to receive Quality Control Pictures.
- Our Guarantee: The product you receive will look exactly as our product images in terms of quality and description!
If there is any product that you have in mind but is not listed on our website, please feel free to chat with us to inquire.