The Fall Winter 2018 fashion show set the stage for the introduction of new elements, born from the unexpected combination of traditional details, often incorporated into vintage designs. With a retro-inspired shape, this green leather shoulder bag features a hybrid symbol, merging two of the House’s most distinctive codes: the Horsebit and the Interlocking G. Embellished with sparkling crystals and colored enamel, the gold metal tiger head is reminiscent of a vintage brooch by Hattie Carnegie—a legendary jewelry and fashion designer in the 1920s-1950s.
Size: 10.5″W x 6.5″H x 2.5″D / 28cm x 20cm x 8cm
100% genuine materials, matching the quality of the authentic Gucci product (imported from Europe);
- Green leather
- Gold- and silver-toned hardware with a shiny finish
- Enameled tiger head with crystals—inspired by a vintage Hattie Carnegie jewelry design
- Nude colored viscose lining
- Interlocking G Horsebit—inspired by an archival piece, the hardware combines two of the House’s most historical motifs in a mix of metals
- Interior zip and open pockets
- Paper plastic coated label with Gucci and Interlocking G print
- Sliding chain shoulder strap: drop 22″
- Worn as a double chain shoulder strap: drop 12″
- Can also be worn as a crossbody bag
- Comes with dust bag, authentication cards, and pamphlets
- 1:1 mirror image quality
- The product images are our own. It’s the images of the actual replica product.
- Our Guarantee: The product you receive will look exactly as our product images in terms of quality and description!
If there is any product that you have in mind but is not listed on our website, please feel free to chat with us to inquire.