- Inspired by vintage basketball sneakers, the LV Trainer sneaker was one of the statements of Louis Vuitton’s Spring-Summer 2019 men’s show.
- Crafted from white calf leather, it is energized by flashes of green on the upper and outsole.
- Key signatures include Artistic Director Virgil Abloh’s hand-written Louis Vuitton on the side.
- Calf leather
- Virgil Abloh’s Louis Vuitton script signature on the side
- “54” at the back of the shoe referring to 1854, when Louis Vuitton was founded
- Monogram Flowers inserted in the outsole
- Rubber outsole with micro inserts